Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INNATHE CHINTHAVISHAYAM ON APRIL 11

Go down

INNATHE CHINTHAVISHAYAM ON APRIL 11 Empty INNATHE CHINTHAVISHAYAM ON APRIL 11

Post by dreamboy Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:34 pm

INNATHE CHINTHAVISHAYAM ON APRIL 11 Sathya250

Last week Mohanlal and Meera Jasmine completed the third and last song of Sathyan Anthikad's Innathe Chintavishayam at Munnar. Now the re-recording are going on in Ilayaraja's studio in Chennai, and it may be censored by Monday April 7.

A lot is riding for Mohanlal on Innathe Chintavishayam, especially after his recent failures. But the buzz on the Sathyan film is very positive, as it is a family entertainer ideal for the summer holidays.

Sathyan Anthikad says: " Mohanlal truly amazes me. He is the most flexible actor that I have ever seen. His character of Gopakumar in Innathe Chintavishayam can only be done by Lal. He carries the whole show and I'm sure it will work with the family audiences."

Innathe Chintavishayam is summer's big release on April 11. The distributors of the film Central Pictures along with producer Antony Perumbavoor have taken a decision not to release more than 48 prints of the film in Kerala. They feel limited release will ensure better "word-of-mouth" and make the film a hit.
dreamboy
dreamboy
Admin

Number of posts : 266
Registration date : 2008-02-15

Back to top Go down